Therapy and Rehabilitation
Rise supplies knowledge and experience within sports medicine. Sports massage, injury analysis, injury management and Rehabilitation is something we help to aid in.
Sports therapy sessions include; history of condition, past injuries and physical musculo-skeletal assessments prior to a clinical diagnosis and proper treatment plan.
- Injury analysis and acute stage treatment
- Injury management protocols
- Sports Taping and Strapping
- Education in tissue repair and trauma
- Sports Massage, Frictions and Mobilisations
- Self-myofascial release
- Stretching techniques (PNF, Contract relax and PIR)
Rehabilitation programs can be prescribed to individuals to return to optimum physical performance, educating them on their injury and improving their overall quality of health.
Successful rehabilitation programs are individually specific to the individual and injury. These programs will aim at improving:
- Pain reduction
- Increasing ROM (Range of motion)
- Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Muscular balance and Proprioception
- Joint stabilisation